Monday, March 19, 2012

Just another manic Monday

Mondays are the worst.  Especially Monday morning.  Probably because I have to actually get out of my comfy, cozy bed and put on real clothes to go into the office instead of sitting at home in my pj's working.  Me no likey. 

Monday is when my coffee is especially needed.  This morning I made my usual stop at Starbucks and got a venti tuxedo (or black and white as my Starbucks calls it) with a triple shot and a double shot of peppermint.  Ahhh.  My morning treat reminded me of a poem that I wrote about my beloved coffee and I thought it would be appropriate to pull it out today.  Poetry is some new nonsense that I have taken up recently.

Ode to Coffee
I like you light, I like you sweet
I like you while I’m reading tweets
One cup or two I need of you
But with none I’m feeling blue


It's Monday again...the weather is beautiful...my toes are out...let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment